BSF Jobs Recruitment 2013 For Head Constable Vacancies
21-Jan-2013 | Delhi & NCR » New Delhi
Border Security Force (BSF), Communication Recently has announced a latest recruitment notification for filling up 430 Head Constable (Radio Operator) Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed application format before 28 February 2013. More Details are provided below.
Post Names: Head Constable (Radio Operator)
Number of vacancies: 430 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: 10th / 12th / ITI
Age Limit: 18 To 25 Years
Last Date for Application: 28th February 2013
Age Details - Candidates age should be between 18 Years To 25 Years as on 28 February 2013.
Note - Age relaxations will be extended as per indian government rules.
Educational Qualification - Candidates should be passed 10th class or Equivalent Degree with 2 Years ITI Certificate in Radio/ TV Or Electronics or 10+2 With PCM From any recognized board.
Selection Process - Eligible candidates will be Selected in Two Round.
1. First Round - Written Test.
2. Second Round - Preliminary Screening Test, PET, Dictation Test, Verification of Orginal Education Documents, Interview and Medical Examination.
Application Form Fee -
1. General And OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- As Application Form Fee in the form of IPO/ Bank Draft drawn in favour of the DIG To whom the application is addressed payable at Respective State Bank of India (SBI) / Post Office.
2. No Any Fee required for SC/ ST Category candidates.
How To Apply - Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format which application format you can download through BSF Official website , after download application format you need to fill it with all required details and after all send to relevant Centers before 28 February 2013.
Important Dates -
1. Last Date for submit Application form - 28 February 2013
2. Written Exam Date (First Round) - 24 March 2013
For more details visit the website at http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19110_360_1213b.pdf